This website is hosted on University of Kent infrastructure, and as such, we aim to adhere to everything detailed out in the University’s Main Accessibility Statement.
Details not covered below are covered in that statement. In particular, we have designed the website to
- change colours, contrast and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate the website using the keyboard
- navigate using speech recognition software
- listen to the website using a screen reader
Get in touch if you experience any accessibility issue, or have any queries relating to accessibility. When we receive your message, we will acknowledge it, and tell you when you can expect a reply. This includes requests for content in alternative formats.
The Families and IoT website contains some links to third parties; in two instances, these are through links to PDF files. If you need assistance in finding alternative ways to view these files, please do ask us for assistance.